Saturday, July 23, 2011

Away , Busy Mode and Flu Mode


I made a ring besides the hijab/cloche as accesories.
Old Berlin gift- An antique car
I know how to bring my avatar`s eyes to the centre!
Aouki showing his store which is according to him, people will move in the store in Aouki style.

I had the feeling that I will caught flu but I ignored it. My avatar Nova was online all the time while I slept with my daughter. I woke up and saw lots of IM. One of it was from Aouki. Known him almost for 2 years, I could not say that he is a close friends. We were in the Tora Samurai clan together and he was really good at sparring. We seldom IMs . But once in a while when he has a building to do and need opinion he would just IM me and teleport to see his build.

Later, Wallstreet teleported me to the new subways he had build. I did not get any picture cause it was to laggy for me. And Maria is back , yay. After a long vacation I finally met her.

Back to designing , see the velvet orange dress. That dress is the 1st pixel clothings that i really draw fully. Meaning I made the fabric by hand. I did not take from any picture. I am very proud of it. It really turned out to be as soft as I wanted. It was so hard to find a fabric like that in the internet so i finally decided to draw my own fabric. And voila! Not bad huh for a noob? The outfit comes in 2 version. One is with longer skirt and the other is with upper ankle skirt. Oh i love the belt. Satisfied of doing it really. And see the roses at the cloche/hijab ? Arent they sweet? The hijab is a modern kind of hijab inspired by women Malaysia who are so into that kinda hijab.

Since it has the 1920`s look , I tped myself to Old Berlin project sim and look what i got as a gift? An antique car. Good for photoshoot.

Then Mystie IMed for Cypris host meeting. I logged off and logged in as Qisreen ( No it is not complicated- no double personality-:P ) I stay for 1/2 hour and I had to logged off because finally my temprature increased. Phew.

See if you would like to purchase the dress, it is in Timbaktu Inc store, Downtown New York City
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...