Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sometimes..You need to let go the past

Hi,

Sometimes I love to read my friends blogs ,websites ,FB, flickr or tumblr.
Its like a canvas..all the paintings of feelings are there;
When I was left wondering what is this particular person
is thinking or feeling;
But words in IM or even voice could not transpire the truth;
I would go to the their blogs,website , flickr or tumblr;
I`ll know whats is going on.

Especially with pictures;
Pictures gives more story than words;

Then you know how to react too;
I`m glad my instincts are correct all this while;
And I `m relieve that I had let go my past memory too;
I was holding to it for no reason.

Timbaktu Inc will also changes it name soon.

http://ileftmyheartintokyo.tumblr.com/post/20005235815/08-by-growing-up-on-flickr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...