Sunday, May 20, 2012

Letting go

It is not easy for me to let go off this land. I had been a renter to Maxstudio for almost 2 years. Starting from a small kiosk at Lim`s tiki hut for 80L perweek . Then bussiness in SL goes very well and I then later rented 512x512 land. Few months back , I extend the parcel to 3 plot of land.

But I have to admit the fact that with the disability to made video at the moment...I could not afford to rent lands or even a land.

Land is much a better asset than a lover in SL..lol. It stays and never changed unless the landlord goes bankrupt in SL. Land would not whine if you ignore it for months. Land would not leave if you have nothing. It will stay there as long as you pay the rent. If you commercialize the land , it will give you income.

I looked at the land one more time before I clicked on the return button to all my prims on it. I saw Lim in afk mode , hanging on the air. He must have forgotten to land while he was flying around his sim and went to afk.

I will miss the land so much. Yes I know it is just some grid or pixel but you have no idea how much memories that lay beneaths it. If you are looking for land to rent in SL..contact Lim Pikajuna. He is the best landlord that you could find in SL. His land is well maintain. No lagg and cheap. Class 5.

Still have my store in marketplace.

Now I am a hobo without a house. Let see who will stay in the circle. People always come and go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...