Sunday, June 17, 2012

Its not all about meshing

cardigan cream

cardigan pink

shabby chic cardigan

So okay not everyone can see mesh. That is what some of my friends said to me when they are using viewer without mesh enable. All that can see is my body half naked but whew covered with alpha (invisible) and I`m would be always bald to them.

I cant help it. I mean when I find out more choices on mesh outfit especially the one that I can wear modestly , I could not detach myself from meshing around.

Never fear to my disable-mesh viewer friends cause I still create the outfits in prims and sculpty era.

You can find the lace cardigans at marketplace cause I dont have any store in world anymore. Here is the link

They come in 4 pastel colors with jacket and shirt layers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...