Saturday, June 2, 2012

Steampunk Victorian



Yeah the picture is too small but please click the picture for bigger view. Anyway, I was looking for some outfit that is different than others. And I had enough with mesh dresses .



I did saw Indyra Originals designs and had been meaning to buy this Sia Fog outfit cause it is so bad ass kinda attitude but still look elegant.



Being a designer myself..I have to shout out loud for those who havent bought this outfit..the texture is briliant. I love all about the outfit. Except that I wish I can cover my belly and the legging are not so transparent so that I could also wear with my hijab.



The hair is a new design from Wasabi Pills called Claire. I bought it cause I have the exact hair cut in real. I love short hair!



The boots are from Gos. I know many people had bought the boots already but I have to shout again..Gos footwear had never dissapointed me. I love the hud that allow me to change the type of heels



The sim where I took the picture is so perfect for snapshot cause it is so realistic. I spend almost an hour there just to look around.

Suit- Sia Fog -by Indyra Seigo



Hair-Mesh by Wasabi Pills available at Fameshed here



Picture taken at Legacies




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...